Emergency Notification System
Thank you for your interest in signing up for Wall Township’s Emergency Notification System. We are proud to offer this service to the public. An Emergency Notification System gives those in charge of Public Safety a chance to reach out to the public in case of an emergency event. This system, combined with our other emergency alert methods, is designed to get emergency messages to you quickly and effectively. This does not preclude you from calling 911 if you need emergency information; it simply provides an opportunity for us to disseminate critical information to you if and when the need arises.
THIS SYSTEM WILL BE USED FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES ONLY.
Examples of times when this system may be used include:
- Drinking water contamination
- Utility outage
- Evacuation notice
- Missing person
- Bomb Threat
- Hostage Situation
- Chemical Spill or Gas Leak
- Any other emergency incidents where rapid notification is essential for safety
- We maintain a constantly updating database of all land line telephone numbers registered in Wall Township. Feel free to list any additional land line phone numbers; however we are most interested in gathering cell phone numbers and email addresses.
- If you have an Wall Township address, please provide it in the Street Address field, in the event of a localized emergency your local address will integrate with the notification systems mapping capabilities.
- This information will remain in the property of the Wall Township Police Department at all times, and will only be used for Emergency Notification purposes.
We appreciate you taking the time to share this important information with us!